Restorers Group Forum: If you're restoring or customising diecast models, here's where to discuss and show off your projects!

TOPIC: Yellow at Easter

Re: Yellow at Easter 1 week, 3 days ago #76

Platinum Boarder
Here a try out.

Re: Yellow at Easter 1 week, 3 days ago #77

Platinum Boarder
That is not bad. Will you paint it yellow? I would think it would look best in yellow.

Re: Yellow at Easter 1 week, 3 days ago #78

Platinum Boarder
Yes, of course it will be yellow. When I apply this I could even place an antenna, and secure it from underneath, push it through. Also the parts where the metal rear touches the plastic front, see red arrows, will then be smoother. There will be some detailed parts placed after this.

Re: Yellow at Easter 1 week ago #79

Platinum Boarder
It is quite a difficult job to make a part which fits. I made several, and choose the best one.

Re: Yellow at Easter 3 days, 9 hours ago #80

Platinum Boarder
Doing this part with intervals, because I have a lot of garden work to do these days.

The front part was sprayed, antenna added, and the complete part glued onto the boat.

Re: Yellow at Easter 2 days, 22 hours ago #81

Platinum Boarder
As you can see the gap between boat and new front deck has to be filled up. In the mean time, here most Batboat stickers I have. Which ones should be applied? No doubt a lot of members can tell which ones THEY would choose!

Re: Yellow at Easter 2 days, 12 hours ago #82

Platinum Boarder
Personally I would put the black on the rear wing and I like the flames.I think they would go better on the boat than the blue and the orange or blue and black.
Bat sticker should be black and yellow.

Re: Yellow at Easter 2 days, 12 hours ago #83

I agree with Jim

Re: Yellow at Easter 19 hours, 4 minutes ago #84

Platinum Boarder
Thanks Jim and Theo. Does anyone else have any ideas which stickers to use?

Re: Yellow at Easter 17 hours, 9 minutes ago #85

the bright yellow one with the batlogo