Tomorrow: The Cars and Collectables fair in Vijfhuizen NL
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Here's where you can discuss all general diecast stuff - mystery items, ask who made a model of a particular car, ask for info about an obscure manufacturer or chat about anything else related to vehicles smaller than 1:1 scale!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Tomorrow: The Cars and Collectables fair in Vijfhuizen NL

Tomorrow: The Cars and Collectables fair in Vijfhuizen NL 1 week, 2 days ago #1

This Sunday, Gerrit and I share a stall at this new venue in Vijfhuizen (Noord Holland) The Netherlands. There will also be a Volvo gathering

Photos will follow soon.

I shall bring about 500-600 cars that I have for sale. More info on:

www.vanzantenhal.nl/agenda/1327-cars-collectables

RoutemasterNL _ Theo
The following user(s) said Thank You: GunnerJim

Re: Tomorrow: The Cars and Collectables fair in Vijfhuizen NL 1 week, 2 days ago #2

Platinum Boarder
Looking forward to your photos Theo and Gerrit.

Re: Tomorrow: The Cars and Collectables fair in Vijfhuizen NL 1 week, 1 day ago #3

Platinum Boarder
While you are there Mrs Dinkydi and I will be attending here.....

The following user(s) said Thank You: RoutemasterNL

Re: Tomorrow: The Cars and Collectables fair in Vijfhuizen NL 1 week, 1 day ago #4

Platinum Boarder
Don't forget some photos of the good stuff.

Re: Tomorrow: The Cars and Collectables fair in Vijfhuizen NL 1 week, 1 day ago #5

Platinum Boarder
Will do James, if there is anything of interest there.

Re: Tomorrow: The Cars and Collectables fair in Vijfhuizen NL 1 week, 1 day ago #6

Platinum Boarder
There was a good crowd, very busy despite the rain.

Plenty of good things to buy including a tin toy bowling alley, a Kiddyphone record player and a 1928 Rolmonica.

These I resisted and bought a repaint Spratt's and an original Micro International Ambulance.

Re: Tomorrow: The Cars and Collectables fair in Vijfhuizen NL 1 week, 1 day ago #7

Platinum Boarder
These are what I bought.

Re: Tomorrow: The Cars and Collectables fair in Vijfhuizen NL 1 week ago #8

Platinum Boarder
Good buys and just love those tin bowling alley and that other game alongside of it. Looks like some sort of pin ball game. Did that gramophone work.. The Rolmonica music thingy bob or watchiemecallit. work. Must be old.

Re: Tomorrow: The Cars and Collectables fair in Vijfhuizen NL 1 week ago #9

Platinum Boarder
Yes they all worked James, I was very tempted but the budget you know  
Last Edit: 6 days, 15 hours ago by RoutemasterNL.

Re: Tomorrow: The Cars and Collectables fair in Vijfhuizen NL 1 week ago #10

Platinum Boarder
I understand and know the feeling at this time in life as I have had to cut back due to other necessities in life. Such as life said Ned.

Re: Tomorrow: The Cars and Collectables fair in Vijfhuizen NL 6 days, 15 hours ago #11

Dinkydi wrote:
Yes they all worked James, I was very tempted but the budget you know  

You bought 2 great items Malcolm. That Spratts is very very good. What brand is the ambulance?
Last Edit: 6 days, 15 hours ago by RoutemasterNL.

Re: Tomorrow: The Cars and Collectables fair in Vijfhuizen NL 6 days, 15 hours ago #12

OK, so here are some photos of the venue. There was also a Volvo meeting. I did not visit the outside exhibition, because there was rain. But the 1/1 car that was inside made staying inside worthwhile. It was a busy fair, with lots of stalls and I managed to score some nice items (in the new finds topic soon)

Here is the RR and Bentley section, Ecclesley brought these beauties with him

And some of the cars I had to offer

And as promised, a rather beautiful Volvo 122 in Swedish Polis livery, but with a Dutch license plate

The following user(s) said Thank You: CollectorandrestorerMark

Re: Tomorrow: The Cars and Collectables fair in Vijfhuizen NL 6 days, 15 hours ago #13

Platinum Boarder
Looks like a great day out & some good buys there.

Re: Tomorrow: The Cars and Collectables fair in Vijfhuizen NL 6 days, 13 hours ago #14

Platinum Boarder
Yes, looks like you had lots for sale, both of you. Theo, I did not know you had so many toys, I guess I did not see all you have when I was visiting last May. There are a lot of matchbox there. Nice to see the Volvo too. Here in Canada I think it was called a Volvo Canadian, if I remember right. A buddy had one in green when I as about 20. Fast and comfortable. His was a standard shift.

Re: Tomorrow: The Cars and Collectables fair in Vijfhuizen NL 6 days, 11 hours ago #15

Platinum Boarder
You bought 2 great items Malcolm. That Spratts is very very good. What brand is the ambulance?[/quote]

The ambulance is an Australian made Micro Models.

• Page: