Lego - Volkswagen Karmann Ghia
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Lego - Volkswagen Karmann Ghia

Re: Lego - Volkswagen Karmann Ghia 3 years, 10 months ago #7

Platinum Boarder
It's certainly not wood. 99% sure it's metal, anmd that paint looks like kiddypaint that should be removable! You did notice that part of the left front fender is missing, right?

But if you want it, I'll bid for you, just name your max bid asap and be aware that there's an internal shipping cost of €4.50 for getting it from the seller to my address. Once here it could be shipped with the rest of your package.

Re: Lego - Volkswagen Karmann Ghia 3 years, 10 months ago #8

Platinum Boarder
Oops, I did not see the missing fender part and looks like I missed it anyway.  Work gets in the way of fun - AGAIN! 
Thanks for trying - at 50DKK I would have paid double that...
Last Edit: 3 years, 10 months ago by karls.

Re: Lego - Volkswagen Karmann Ghia 3 years, 10 months ago #9

Platinum Boarder
Yeah, it sold for 50DKK, too bad you missed it. How about some Tekno, then? The Monza GT is selling at very low prices at the moment because there have recently been a load of mint boxed ones offered, so the market is 'saturated' right now.

Re: Lego - Volkswagen Karmann Ghia 3 years, 10 months ago #10

Platinum Boarder
I have a few of those - they have nice opening features!

Re: Lego - Volkswagen Karmann Ghia 3 years, 10 months ago #11

Platinum Boarder
Ahhh, I should have known Yes, it's one of those 'open eveything' models from Tekno, very nice! How many Tekno models do you actually have? Sometimes it sounds like you have a mountain of them

Re: Lego - Volkswagen Karmann Ghia 3 years, 10 months ago #12

Platinum Boarder
315 - includes a few wooden pieces, a few tinplate, a few airplanes, a few Spanish copies...