My Triang pedal car collection
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
American National, AMF, Blower Bentley, BMC, Brindia, Charles Williams, Corvette, Cyclops, Dan Patch, Danette, Evans, Faircraft, Ferbedo, Garton, Gendron, Gendron, Gym Dandy, Hamilton, J R Smith, Jr. Jeepster, Kar Bike, Mason & Parker , Midwest, Mighty Mac, Mobo, Monarch, MTD, Murray-Ohio, PAL, Pine, Power Car Co., Rolls Racer, Rundle, Sherwood Jeep, Sidway, Sidway-Topfil, Skippy, Small Engine Dist., Speed King, Steelcraft, Tan Sad, Thistle, Toledo , Triang, Western Aluminum Jeep, Wilkenson, Worchester and more

TOPIC: My Triang pedal car collection

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 3 months, 1 week ago #451

What a great restoration. You can really be proud of yourself
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andy66

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 3 months, 1 week ago #452

Platinum Boarder
Many Thanks Routemaster. Whilst I was reading up on these I found a picture of one & it told me another thing that I was thinking when working on it that the front lights were raise & they too had a decal, so  my daughter made some up for me & they finish the front end off a treat.

Last Edit: 2 months, 2 weeks ago by Andy66.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nobleco, RoutemasterNL

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 3 months, 1 week ago #453

Platinum Boarder
Wow, nice that some small bit of research found this out for you and that your Daughter is able to make them for you. Fantastic and it does finish the Float off very professionally. Indeed.

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 4 weeks, 1 day ago #454

Fresh Boarder
I have a vintage pedal car i'd like to show...

Finally managed to get a new picture posted after the last one strangely would not
go anywhere!!! countless attempts later here it is my Mother's First ride.

Last Edit: 3 weeks, 6 days ago by 143Madness.

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 4 weeks, 1 day ago #455

Platinum Boarder
Be good to see when you can post pictures.

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 4 weeks ago #456

Platinum Boarder
Make sure it is smaller than 1500 on one side and that you are not using special characters in the file name. Just numbers and letters no #, $, %, !, & Etc, Dash is okay but underscore should not be there either. They should be JPG or JPEG files too.
Last Edit: 4 weeks ago by Nobleco.

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 3 weeks, 6 days ago #457

Platinum Boarder
I like the Hot Rod, cool car.

Re: My Triang pedal car collection 3 weeks, 5 days ago #458

Platinum Boarder
I believe that this pedal car was more commonly known as the Triang Duke, it maybe that this had the Hot Rod logo's added to it so as to sell the last of the run of them, with out doubt the logo's are original as they are the correct Triang yellow. this model was made mid 50's to early 60's with the last version being made into the Duke Express train, I have a version of each but they are in storage.

The following user(s) said Thank You: 143Madness