New to Pedal Cars, picked up this AMF 533 SuperSport (pic). Need Advice
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
American National, AMF, Blower Bentley, BMC, Brindia, Charles Williams, Corvette, Cyclops, Dan Patch, Danette, Evans, Faircraft, Ferbedo, Garton, Gendron, Gendron, Gym Dandy, Hamilton, J R Smith, Jr. Jeepster, Kar Bike, Mason & Parker , Midwest, Mighty Mac, Mobo, Monarch, MTD, Murray-Ohio, PAL, Pine, Power Car Co., Rolls Racer, Rundle, Sherwood Jeep, Sidway, Sidway-Topfil, Skippy, Small Engine Dist., Speed King, Steelcraft, Tan Sad, Thistle, Toledo , Triang, Western Aluminum Jeep, Wilkenson, Worchester and more
  • Page:

TOPIC: New to Pedal Cars, picked up this AMF 533 SuperSport (pic). Need Advice

New to Pedal Cars, picked up this AMF 533 SuperSport (pic). Need Advice 1 week, 1 day ago #1

Fresh Boarder
Hi everyone.

New here and to pedal cars in general. Picked this little guy up from the original owner. He said it was his when he was a child and was rarely used.  

I need advice as far as locating a few parts. From what I can tell, it's missing:

Horn honker (for lack of a better word)

Left side exhaust piece

Antenna

Cracked Windshield

4 hubcaps

Gear shift sticker

I have seen a couple suppliers for these parts, but they all seem a bit generic.  Can anyone point me in the right direction for either original used parts, or remanufactured parts?

Thanks guys!

Re: New to Pedal Cars, picked up this AMF 533 SuperSport (pic). Need Advice 1 week, 1 day ago #2

Platinum Boarder
Hi and welcome.

You seem to have scored a bargain there at $350.

I assume you have checked out "Speedway Motors" for your parts. They have the hub caps for this model and also sell a bulb horn that may fit.

I wish you luck finding the other parts. There may be a case for replacing both exhaust so they match.

Re: New to Pedal Cars, picked up this AMF 533 SuperSport (pic). Need Advice 1 week ago #3

Platinum Boarder
Nice looking car. Good luck in finding the parts you need.

Re: New to Pedal Cars, picked up this AMF 533 SuperSport (pic). Need Advice 1 week ago #4

Platinum Boarder
Welcome to PD. AMF  parts are all ways available on Ebay including the hub caps. Good Luck , it is a great looking pedal car,update PD , if you find the parts you need.
Last Edit: 1 week ago by Andy66.

Re: New to Pedal Cars, picked up this AMF 533 SuperSport (pic). Need Advice 6 days, 18 hours ago #5

Fresh Boarder
Dinkydi wrote:
Hi and welcome.

You seem to have scored a bargain there at $350.

I assume you have checked out "Speedway Motors" for your parts. They have the hub caps for this model and also sell a bulb horn that may fit.

I wish you luck finding the other parts. There may be a case for replacing both exhaust so they match.

Thanks!  I have seen a few sellers for aftermarket pieces, just wasn't sure if one was better than the other. 

I will post up any progress after ordering up a few missing bits

Re: New to Pedal Cars, picked up this AMF 533 SuperSport (pic). Need Advice 6 days, 17 hours ago #6

Platinum Boarder
If you look on the My triang pedal car topic , you will see my AMF checker cab, I think these are the hub caps your's should have.
  • Page: