Renault 16 pedal car seen a few weeks ago
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
American National, AMF, Blower Bentley, BMC, Brindia, Charles Williams, Corvette, Cyclops, Dan Patch, Danette, Evans, Faircraft, Ferbedo, Garton, Gendron, Gendron, Gym Dandy, Hamilton, J R Smith, Jr. Jeepster, Kar Bike, Mason & Parker , Midwest, Mighty Mac, Mobo, Monarch, MTD, Murray-Ohio, PAL, Pine, Power Car Co., Rolls Racer, Rundle, Sherwood Jeep, Sidway, Sidway-Topfil, Skippy, Small Engine Dist., Speed King, Steelcraft, Tan Sad, Thistle, Toledo , Triang, Western Aluminum Jeep, Wilkenson, Worchester and more
  • Page:

TOPIC: Renault 16 pedal car seen a few weeks ago

Renault 16 pedal car seen a few weeks ago 7 years, 6 months ago #1

Platinum Boarder

Re: Renault 16 pedal car seen a few weeks ago 7 years, 6 months ago #2

Platinum Boarder
I know a well known toy seller who has one of these , as well as owning the real car. I will have to research but I think this is made by a French company called Morellet Guerrineau as they made the Citrroen DS pedal car, I may be wrong but I know that it is not from the French Triang models

Re: Renault 16 pedal car seen a few weeks ago 7 years, 6 months ago #3

Platinum Boarder
Andy - it might be the same guy - possibly Patrick Trench, me and a mate were talking to him at this car show and his full size Renault 16 was parked next to it, which you can just see! Nice bloke and I've bought from him before and have a copy of his diecast book published in 1984.

Re: Renault 16 pedal car seen a few weeks ago 7 years, 6 months ago #4

Platinum Boarder
That's the guy , he is a gent & a genuine seller, he showed me this car at The Enfield Pagent a few years ago, small world

Re: Renault 16 pedal car seen a few weeks ago 7 years, 6 months ago #5

Platinum Boarder
Andy
There is another of these R 16 pedal cars (and a DS) in the French National Motor Museum in Mulhouse, my be a good place to ask. I have a very dark pic of the R16 & a reasonable one of the DS, but the internet here is too slow to enable me to post pics.
H.T.H.
Terry

Re: Renault 16 pedal car seen a few weeks ago 7 years, 6 months ago #6

Platinum Boarder
I am sure that this car is featured in one of Wiener's Juevinile pedal car books I will check when I find the book out. I will look on the net with regards the museum thanks Terry.
  • Page: