Well I am finally back to work for about 2 weeks or so now. I have a number of older Dinky toys on the bench and some will be a variation on the original paint schemes. Some will be stock, specially the French Citroen. I also have a nice Code 3 or Custom as some would call it but it is not a flame job or while colors but a very well know brand name on this classic Studebaker. I am also playing with a customers Guy Warrior Van that is now a Flat deck with head board. Colors are not origially done this way but they are a variation of the stock colors. Watch the Diecast Restoration group threads for my posts. They should start in about a week or so as I complete the first 7 toys.
For the furture I have a couple Guy Vans to do in Weetabix and Spratt's livery, Austin covered wagon/truck, Landrover with Trailer, Rolls Royce Silver Wraith and three unknown toys from another good customer in the USA. I will keep you all posted in the resto threads.
- Soon to be off the Bench of Diecast Toyguy on 27 February 2013 03:1887 Replies
- My Recent Code 3 Customs on 20 July 2012 22:31218 Replies
- Spot-On Jaguar 3.4 Litre restoration on 15 May 2013 20:4214 Replies
- New Dinky Toys on my bench on 12 May 2013 16:596 Replies
- Dinky 571 Coles Mobile crane restoration on 14 May 2013 18:054 Replies